Hyperhydrosis – Botox®
You may be suffering from hyperhidrosis (HH), a medical condition that causes needless sweating, if you exhibit 3 or more of the following concerns:
• Sweating is negatively impacting your lifestyle
• Irritation or embarrassment causes you to sweat
• Your sweat marks causes you worry
• You must carry deodorant with you on daily basis
• Your excessive sweating dictates your wardrobe colors.
• You limit your social engagements due to your excessive sweating
• Non-surgical treatment of excessive sweating in underarms, hands and feet
• Treatment is quick with minimal discomfort
• Safe and effective
• Results can last up to 6 months
Botox® injections have the ability to temporarily block the secretion of the chemical that is responsible for activating the body’s sweat glands, effectively preventing sweating in the injected area. During treatment, very low doses of Botox® are injected directed into the muscles in the affected areas.
A complimentary consultation is provided to recommend a custom treatment program based on your medical history and needs. An approximate price quote will be provided during the visit, as the dosage varies from client to client.
Our medical director will discuss your treatment goals and perform a facial analysis to determine the appropriate treatment areas for you. The treatment will take approximately 20-40 minutes dependent on the area, and no recovery time is needed. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief, you might feel like a pinch.
After treatment you may experience some mild redness which usually lasts for approximately an hour. Rarely, patients experience some minor bruising and swelling. You will be able to return to regular activity immediately. Avoid sleeping or exercise for 4 hours after injection.
Say bye bye to harsh topical treatments that can cause skin irritation and other negative side effects. Botox is a safe and effective way to find relief from sweating. Two treatments annually are recommended for best results.